How can I check you are FCA authorised to provide mortgage advice?

How to Check we are Authorised to Provide Mortgage Advice

The FCA regulates our industry and we have to follow very strict guidelines. Here is a direct link to our firm page on the FCA website: FCA Registration

If you scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'Trading/brand names' you will find Glow.

Glow is a registered trading style of MBOT LTD who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK, registration number 827692 in respect of mortgage and insurance mediation activities only. 
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

Did this help answer your question?

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thanks for the feedback! 🙏🏽